PromiAD always looks for experienced authors to write for us and create a “wow” learning experience for our readers. We believe storytelling is about standing out and adding value for readers, not blending in.
Guidelines for writing:
- The word count of an article should be a minimum of 350 and a maximum of 500 words.
- We appreciate the editors having experience in the relevant field.
- Plagiarism is not allowed in any form whether descriptive or visuals.
- Always quote reference if using the content of any other not more than 10% allowed.
- Submit your content at [email protected] (Note: PromiAD has the right to change it).
- Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
- If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!