PromiAD always look for experience authors to write for us and create “wow” learning experience for our readers. We believe storytelling is about standing out and adding value for readers, not blending in.
Guidelines for writing:
- The word count of an article should be minimum 350 and maximum 500 words.
- We appreciate the editors having experience in the relevant field.
- Plagiarism is not allowed in any from whether descriptive or visuals.
- Always quote reference if using content of any other not more than 10% allowed.
- Submit your content at [email protected] (Note: PromiAD have the right to change them).
- Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
- If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!