Business Incubation Center, Bahria University Karachi Campus (BUKC) becomes Partner with Founder Institute Karachi. Founder Institute Karachi is going to arrange Online Session on Startup Funding in Karachi: How to Raise Money on Oct 24, 202 at 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM. The distinguished speakers of the session are Mr. Muneeb Maayr Founder, Bykea, Mr. Ehsan Saya Managing Director, Daraz (Alibaba Group), & Mr. Faraz Bandukda CEO, Al-Hilal Securities Advisors (Pvt.) Ltd. & Al Hilal Shariah Advisors (Pvt.) Limited.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early-stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a “fundable” company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors?
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!