Huawei has been recently planning to launch its first-ever “fold” smartphone, and according to its specs and features, we must say, it has aced the expectations from every angle.
The display of both of the phones, apparently, aren’t much different, and the design is sleek, be it the Huawei Mate X or Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Although not yet launched, Huawei has disclosed some of its key features which have for sure created a buzz in the tech world.
Specs and Features:
- Display: It has an overall 8 in display when it is flat, and becomes 6.6 front display and 6.4 in the back display if folded. The fold mechanism it holds is Falcon Wing Mechanical Hinge which makes it fold outwards rather than inwards.
- Body and Weight: The phone has 0.4 in thickness which makes it apparently very light and easy to handle.
- Camera: Unlike many other top-rated smartphones, the Huawei Mate X composes of Three Camera Lenses. There is a rumor of an additional (fourth) “hidden” camera lens: Tech Radar. The lenses are of 40MP (wide angle), 16MP (Ultra-Wide), 8MP (telephoto) lens.
- Storage: Huawei Mate X offers a whole lot of memory including 8GB RAM and 512GB of internal storage with a 4500mAh battery.
- Price in Pakistan: As yet the price in PKR is not confirmed and is subject to the launch of the smartphone. Whereby, it costs a whopping $2600 USD.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!